If your organization is motivated to make an innovative change happen — start with training. Offerings include:
- CPS is a flexible, proven, and comprehensive framework suitable as a building block in nearly any innovation culture or program. It allows for a wide range of tools, techniques, and even other frameworks to be included in a focused innovation effort.
- Brainstorming, as it is commonly done, rarely leads to breakthrough concepts. Learn how to do it right by going far beyond the usual definition of brainstorming. Consider combining training sessions with an ideation project to reinforce and leverage learning.
- This training workshop is the learning experience your people will talk about — and use — for years to come. This course is not about being funny — it’s about opening the door to creativity and using it to achieve business results.
Innovation Project Management
Hands-on innovation assistance services include:
- Experience matters in innovation. A highly talented team can run adrift without an empowered and experienced leader. If your team lacks experience and you don’t have the time to grow it, consider coaching as an interim solution.
- Teams need to be diverse in thinking skills in order to innovate. Learn if your team has the proper balance and how to leverage your talent assets. A culture assessment could be your first step in turning around a passive innovation culture.
- Idea Generation Sessions
- Dynamic, fun, fast-paced and effective are the words used to describe idea sessions done by Gregg Fraley. If you need assistance in facilitating an idea generation session you’ve located an experienced and ground-breaking professional.