Creativity and Innovation — Training & Facilitation
If your organization is motivated to make an innovative change happen — start with training. Offerings include:
- Creative Problem Solving (Osborn-Parnes/CPS) –– CPS is a flexible, proven, and comprehensive framework suitable as a building block in nearly any innovation culture or program. It allows for a wide range of tools, techniques, and even other frameworks (such as Design Thinking, Lean, and Agile approaches) to be included in a focused innovation effort.
- Idea Generation Facilitation (training) — Brainstorming, as it is commonly done, rarely leads to breakthrough concepts. Learn how to do it right by going far beyond the usual definition of brainstorming. Consider combining training sessions with an ideation project to reinforce and leverage learning. Learning how to facilitate these sessions effectively provides an enduring value — in both cost savings (instead of using expensive professional facilitators) and ideation results.
- Improv to Innovate — This training workshop is the learning experience your people will talk about — and use — for years to come. This course is not about being funny — it’s about opening the door to creativity and using it to achieve business results. It’s Improv to Problem Solve, unlike the improvisation schools who do wonderful workshops for team building but don’t show you how to integrate Improv directly into your innovation process.
- Executive or Team Innovation Coaching — Experience matters in innovation. A highly talented team can run adrift without an empowered and experienced leader. If your team lacks experience and you don’t have the time to grow it, consider coaching as an interim solution.
- Innovation Facilitation and Project Management Training (Flywheel) — An intensive two-day course perfect for a newly minted Innovation Director or Manager, or Team Leader. It trains them in structured innovation process, meeting facilitation, challenge identification/problem framing, ideation sessions (virtual and on-site), management pitches, and cycle metrics.
- Culture and Team Assessments — Teams need to be diverse in thinking skills in order to innovate. Learn if your team has the proper balance and how to leverage your talent assets. A culture assessment could be your first step in turning around a passive innovation culture.
- Idea Generation Sessions — Dynamic, fun, fast-paced and effective are the words used to describe idea sessions done by Gregg Fraley. If you need assistance in facilitating an idea generation session you’ve located an experienced and ground-breaking professional.